Contract to Closing – A lot of work happens “Behind the Scenes!”
I closely monitor contractual dates and deadlines.
- You will get an email from me with this information in it.
- I give you a list of things “to do” for me at the beginning of this stage of the contract. It’s generally very short.
I keep you informed at each step of the process.
- Some people want all of this information; some people find it to be information overload. Each client lets me know if it’s too much and I adjust accordingly!
Every contract is different.
I coordinate with the buyer’s agent and their needs as they relate to your house.
- Some will require home inspections and these will be scheduled at the beginning of this phase of the contract.
- Some will require an appraisal, and this generally happens later.
- I will always contact you to coordinate access to your home.
I attend closing with you to celebrate the end of your journey.
Ask questions at any time!