Listing Your Home
Prepare the listing paperwork.
Fill out property disclosures and data sheets.
- I will fill out as much of it as possible ahead of time using publicly available records.
- We will work together to make sure the information on the property disclosures is accurate. Sometimes this will mean contacting utility companies and other providers for information.
Arrange professional photography
- I use OffThePathPhoto for my professional photography
Set showing schedule and expectations for communication.
- Showings are scheduled using ShowingTime, an online showing calendar that interfaces with the MLS. Showings are never confirmed without your consent if you are living in the home!
- We discuss your unique needs and schedule and try to balance that with having the house as available as possible so buyers can see the house at their convenience around their schedules.
Home will be put on the MLS, yard signs will go up, and other methods you’ll learn when you list with me.
Ask questions at any time!